Got Pest Control Issues In Your Apartment Complex & Need Some Professional Help?
MULTI UNIT HOUSING PEST CONTROL SERVICE FOR APARTMENTS & CONDOMINIUMS
Property managers have a major responsibility in making sure all their tenants are enjoying a high quality living experience. Part of that responsibility includes taking all the necessary precautions when it comes to preventative pest management. High quality living is not possible when residing within a multi-family complex and dealing with a bedbug, rodent, ant, insect, or spider outbreak.
A pest outbreak has the potential to ruin your multi-family home business by significantly reducing your revenue as well as destroying your good name and reputation. Restoring a damaged reputation is near impossible to do, and the lost profit can never be replaced. For many property owners, pest control issues can be stressful. Don’t stress! Call Procore Pest Control today and fight your pests so you can go back to worrying about the more important things in life.
Some tenants have even gone so far as to sue the apartment complex they were living in for the damage incurred as a result of a pest infestation. When a pest outbreak occurs in multi-family housing, it can quickly spread from one family to many families in the blink of an eye. Property managers have experienced an exodus of vacancies a result of large and hard to control pest infestations. Keep your tenants happy and provide a comfortable living situation for all renters by called Procore Pest Control to help you keep your apartment building completely pest free.
HIRING AN EXTERMINATOR FOR YOUR CONDOMINIUM OR APARTMENT
When you choose Procore Pest Control for your condominium or apartment pest control needs, you will get seasoned professionals that will examine the entirety of your property and then create a customized pest control plan to ensure your tenants stay pest free. It is likely that this plan will include an education portion for you to share with you tenants on how they too can help keep the property pest free. You can be rest assured that the pest control professionals with Procore Pest Control have the expertise to rid you of any size outbreak then implement preventative pest management techniques. Below are a few tips for keeping your apartment complex pest free.
APARTMENT & CONDOMINIUM PEST CONTROL FACTS
The last thing you want is for new tenants to start complaining that your apartment complex is full of pests and rodents. This is a surefire way to lose tenants, and it certainly won’t do your building’s reputation any good. If you start to notice any signs of rodent infestation on your property, call Procore Pest Control today.Pests and critters like to hide in places they think they will go undetected and unharmed. If you’ve started to notice creepy crawlers in or around your apartment complex, it may be time to call the pest control specialists at Procore Pest control. Some common signs of pest infestation include:
- Active bugs. These can be pavement ants, carpenter ants, bed bugs, termites, or any other critter that is actively living in your space.
- Dead bugs. If you spot dead bugs along the window ledges of your property, there’s a good chance that more live on your property,
- Odd smells. If you walk into one of your apartments and you smell a funny scent, this may be a sign of pest infestation as well. Roaches have been said to have an oily smell, so if something doesn’t seem right, contact your local pest control company.
- Damage to wood. Termites love wood and they can be extremely destructive when left to their own devices.
- Complaints from tenants. If your tenants have started to complain about ants, bed bugs, or other pests in their apartment, it’s time to call the experts.
If you own a multi-family residential property in South Carolina or the Virginia Beach area and you’re looking for a local pest control company to handle your pest control issues, get in touch with Procore Pest Control today. As a premier pest control company, we offer environmentally-friendly and child-safe pest control solutions to rid your property of ants, spiders, wasps, termites, and more. Call our specialists today to get your free pest control estimate.
ProCore’s Cockroach Treatment
Dealing with a cockroach problem can be incredibly stressful and frustrating, but you don’t have to handle it by yourself. ProCore offers high quality cockroach control treatments that will keep your home pest free. Our roach removal process begins with an inspection of your home to determine the extent of the infestation and to identify possible entry points.
Then, we’ll use state-of-the-art equipment and pest control products to remove the bugs from your home. If you notice any remaining roaches after our roach control service, we will handle the issue at no charge.
Why You Should Work with ProCore Pest Control
- We get it right the first time
- We will use the latest environmental procedures and equipment to give you the most effective treatment.
- We will perform all services at your scheduled convenience
- We will arrive on time
- We will show you we care by our technical knowledge of your problem.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Qualified and experienced technicians.
- We will care for your property as if it were our own.