Got Termites & Need Some Professional Help?
TERMITE CONTROL SERVICE
Many people wonder when it’s time to call a professional when a termite infestation is suspected. Termites are very small and difficult to detect, so it’s not always apparent when they are present. In spite of their small size, they can do a great deal of damage. This can lead to costly repairs that may not be covered by insurance. Knowing when to call a professional is a step in the right direction to ensuring termite-free homes, buildings, and other structures.
Sometimes termites weaken structures like walls or baseboards that may accidentally get hit, exposing the damage. Oftentimes, wood damage isn’t noticeable because they work on the insides of structures where it’s dark. It may take a little more detective work to find hidden damage. Damaged wood can be recognized when it turns dark in color or begins to blister. It may also crumble when poked at with a tool, such as a screwdriver. A pest control expert will be able to search the entire property and devise a plan to get rid of them and keep them away.
Throughout the Southeastern US, the spring season marks the beginning of warmer weather, blooming flowers and swarming termites. In South Carolina, where temperatures are warmer year round, termites can breed and infest homes earlier in the spring. The warm, humid climate associated with South Carolina makes our state a great home for a few different species of termites. Understanding which species you are at risk for, and the signs of termite damage, is critical for homeowners looking to protect their investment.
Signs of Swarming Termite Damage to your property in South Carolina
In general, termites cause over $5 billion per year in property damage in the US, an expense not usually covered by homeowners insurance. Understanding the signs of swarming termite damage is essential for homeowners looking to protect their homes.
TERMITE CONTROL FACTS
- Homes and Business in South Carolina are at a very high risk of termite infestation
- Sub-terranean Termites are hard to spot because of the way they live and travel to get food
- Termites can cause irreparable structural damage to your home or business if left unchecked or not treated.
- Our Pricing for termite control is both reasonable and competitive: 9 out of 10 of our residential bids are accepted
- After we treat your home, you have an option for a $1,000,000 termite bond!!
- Our treatment methods include Baiting with Sentricon and Liquid Treatment.
ProCore’s Cockroach Treatment
Dealing with a cockroach problem can be incredibly stressful and frustrating, but you don’t have to handle it by yourself. ProCore offers high quality cockroach control treatments that will keep your home pest free. Our roach removal process begins with an inspection of your home to determine the extent of the infestation and to identify possible entry points.
Then, we’ll use state-of-the-art equipment and pest control products to remove the bugs from your home. If you notice any remaining roaches after our roach control service, we will handle the issue at no charge.
Why You Should Work with ProCore Pest Control
- We get it right the first time
- We will use the latest environmental procedures and equipment to give you the most effective treatment.
- We will perform all services at your scheduled convenience
- We will arrive on time
- We will show you we care by our technical knowledge of your problem.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Qualified and experienced technicians.
- We will care for your property as if it were our own.