Pest Control in York County
Pests can find their way into your York County home through cracks in the foundation, holes in window screens, and other small openings. Once they’re inside, pests put the health and well-being of your family at risk. For relief, you can count on, choose ProCore Pest Control. We’re always willing to go above and beyond for our customers, so you can feel confident you’re getting the best service possible.
Our exterminators treat for pests such as:
- And more!
Guaranteed Protection from Pests
The majority of homes will have unwanted bugs at one point or another, it’s inevitable. But that doesn’t mean you have to live with them forever! Unlike store-bought treatments that give you short-term relief, our pest control in York County targets pests at their source and prevents them from returning. You’ll see results, we guarantee it!
When you partner with ProCore, we will:
- Perform an inspection to look for pests, entry points, and hiding places.
- Use safe, effective products that eliminate pests at their source.
- Create a protective barrier around the outside of your home to stop future infestations.
- Schedule recurring treatments around your busy schedule.
- Maintain open communication, so you always know what’s happening.
Let Our Family Protect Yours
As a family-owned business, we know how important your loved ones are, which is why we treat every home like it’s our own. That includes being as courteous and minimally invasive as possible—it’s almost like we aren’t even there! We also strive to create lasting relationships with our customers, so you’re always greeted by a familiar face.
Mold Control in York County
Having mold in your home is not only stressful, but it’s also dangerous. Mold growth can cause problems like irritated skin and eyes, chronic headaches, and trouble breathing. The longer you’re around mold, the worse your health problems can get. To protect you and your loved ones, trust our mold control in York County.
Our preventative services include:
- Moisture barriers: These are plastic liners that stop water from evaporating from the ground into your crawl space.
- Dehumidifiers: Professional-grade dehumidifiers take moisture out of the air and condense it into water that’s contained and then disposed of.
- Ventilation: Poor ventilation in your crawl space can cause mold growth, so we encourage airflow with temperature-controlled vents and power vents.
- French drains: This is a trench with a perforated pipe covered by gravel that redirects rainwater away from your foundation.
If you have mold and moisture damage, don’t try to remove it yourself. It’s very easy to make the problem worse by accidentally spreading spores around your home, and you can make yourself sick through exposure. Instead, choose professional mold removal. We take all the necessary precautions to prevent further damage and customize our approach based on your home’s current condition.
Mosquito Control in York County
Once the weather warms up, it’s impossible to step foot outside without being swarmed by mosquitoes. Not only do these bugs leave behind itchy welts, they can also transmit dangerous diseases like malaria, dengue, and the West Nile virus. Rather than depending on smelly bug sprays for protection, choose our mosquito control in York County. Our monthly barrier spray program eliminates mosquito breeding and rest areas to give you relief all season long.
Roach Control in York County
Roaches are extremely resilient, making them one of the most difficult pests to eliminate. They thrive in warm and humid climates, so they’re common here in South Carolina. If you suspect you have a roach problem, give us a call right away. These pests reproduce quickly and can easily take over, making it uncomfortable to be in your home.
When you trust us for roach control in York County, we will:
- Search your home to find where roaches are hiding.
- Eliminate and remove adult roaches.
- Treat their eggs to prevent them from hatching.
- Give you expert advice on how to protect your home from future problems.